Parks & Recreation
Click on an image below to learn about the latest news, updates, and new programs from the Caddo Parish Parks Department.
Spring 2021 Programs and Activities
Updated March 24, 2021, under Modified Phase 3 of Reopening Guidelines:
- The Parks and Recreation office will be OPEN Monday – Friday from 8:00am – 5:00pm.
- All Parish public parks (green space, trails, walking paths, and restrooms) will be OPEN daily during normal operating hours, from 6:00am – 9:00pm with the exception of Walter B. Jacobs Nature Park.
- Walter B. Jacobs Nature Park will be OPEN Wednesday – Saturday from 8am – 5pm and on Sunday 1pm – 5pm.
- Walter B. Jacobs Nature Park-Visitors Center will remain CLOSED to the public.
- All playgrounds at Parish parks will remain OPEN during regular park hours.
- All boat ramps will be OPEN to fishermen 24 hours a day.
- Info for campground at Earl G Wlliamson Park:
· Campsites are first come, first served. Reservations are not accepted..
· Length of stay is limited to 14 days.
· Payment can be made by cash, check, or money order using envelopes and drop box at campground office.
· All campsites at Earl G. Williamson Park are available for rental. Both tent and RV camping is permitted.
· Campers will adhere to all safety guidelines pertaining to hygiene and social distance. Social distancing and hygiene/cleaning protocols will be strictly monitored by on-site camp hosts.
· Camp Host reserves the right to remove any person(s) violating these or any Caddo Parish park policies and/or ordinances.